I have no idea where my head is. I only know it still exists because it is throbbing.
- 1 English transcript – due tonight
- The last of the magazine articles – due Sunday
- Essay on Othello as an Aristotelian tragedy – due Monday
- Translation of 5-page excerpt from a Korean short story – due Tuesday
- Application for a literary translation fellowship – due Tuesday
- 2 English transcripts – due Tuesday
- 1 job application – due next Friday
Had to cancel doctor’s appointment and dinner date. Struggling with translation, procrastinating the articles. Actually looking forward to writing the essay, but must prioritize the translation.
All I want right now is a good sandwich. And a mimosa. 🙁
Also, with much gratitude, here’s a shout out to Yoo, my new partner-in-crime! 😉 She’s so smart and inspiring and helps me manage all of my work. Don’t know what I’d do without her.